Howdy! I just finished giving this presentation at WordCamp St. Louis 2016 about code review: about why and how you should do code review on your projects.
Here’s a SlideShare embed of the presentation deck:
And you can download the source Keynote presentation file here.
I referenced a bunch of things in my talk and mentioned that you could find those sources in this post, so here’s the list in the order you’ll run across it in the presentation:
- WordPress.com VIP home page
- WordPress.com Network Stats
- WordPress.com VIP Clients
- WordPress.com VIP Stats
- WordPress.com VIP Support – The Code Review Process
- WordPress.com VIP Support – Code Review: What We Look For
- PHP CodeSniffer
- WordPress.com VIP Quickstart
- WordPress.com VIP Scanner
- Travis CI
- WP Enforcer
- WordPress.com Calypso Project
- WordPress.com Developer Blog – Notes on Calypso Development
Have any questions?
If you have any questions, comments, corrections, or whatever, please contact me. I’ll be happy to hear from you.